Monday, August 18, 2008

The Bike Snob...

The main reason I got around to creating this was because I've enjoyed reading the Bike Snob's blog so much lately. Like a waiter with a tray of hors d'oeuvres that keeps coming by at a party, I was no longer able to resist the little "Create Blog" button at the top of my screen. When it comes to cycling, The Snob has saved me a lot of key-strokes and potential risk from falling off my soapbox and possibly breaking a collarbone or even injuring my under-helmeted head. As much as I tend to agree with the mysterious Blogger, I still think many subjects including cycling are wide open for critiquing or down-right ranting aboot. So many irritations, so little time. But I digress...I guess that's kind of the point of Blogging, no? Anyway, chapeau to The Snob for raising the bar on cycling journalism. K

No comments: